Try These Opinion Polls or Surveys made on Google Forms
What interesting facts did you find out from the responses of these surveys!
Create a Google slideshow and share it with a friend.
Slide 1 – Title (Both students collaborate)
Slide 2 – Student 1 wishes for . . . .
Slide 3 – Student 2 wishes for . . . .
Slide 4 – Student 1 and Student 2 wish for . . . . (Collaborate)
Three Wishes (2KT) – Phil & Mrs N
Three Wishes (2CC) Phil & Mrs N
Make one slide about yourself and the things you like to do.
- Use Google Chrome to access your Google Drive account. (Sign in if you are not signed in)
- When in Google Drive – Open a new Google doc
- Choose an animal, bird, insect or sea creature that you know some facts about. (For example – Polar Bear)
- Type Heading POLAR BEAR – Colour it, resize it, change the font, centre it on the page.
- Watch the Video Tutorial ‘Explore Tool in Google Docs’
4. Search for an image of a Polar Bear using the ‘Explore’ Tool located on the bottom right of the screen.
- Drag the image across to your page and resize.
- Click on ‘WRAP TEXT’ to move the picture into place.
5. Write some facts you know about your chosen animal.
(1 – 3) facts
* * *
Click on the picture. Hunt for the Eggs (It gets tricky)
Click on the picture to try the Easter Word Search
Click on the picture to make an Easter egg
Try these Easter activities – Spot the difference and others
* * * * *
Bully Free Zone
* * *
Find the Technology
* * *
Practise your Mouse Skills
Dot – to – Dot Games
Connect the dots to find the hidden objects.
Schoool Bus Pickup – Trace the route to pick up the children and drop them off at school.